"I let go to transformation.

I let loose, flying off into death, birth, void, full...

I am one with the beloved again.

She died laughing.

She died in ecstasy.

She died with her eyes wide open."





Friday, July 30, 2010

My Marriage to John Billingsley!

On May 14, 2010 I married a man who is not only "Tall, dark and handsome" but sweet, kind, loving and genuine as well!



The ceremony and reception took place at the Stillwell House and Garden. It was my dream wedding. Everything was simply beautiful, and exactly how I wanted it.
I was thrilled with my dress, my wreathe, my bouquet. Everyone looked gorgeous and happy and the ceremony was short, simple and sweet.

I was so thrilled that family from out of town was able to make it. It was so nice to see my aunt Deanna and cousin Vanessa as well as my living grandparents and uncle David. I also got to meet John's mom for the first time!

There was fun and dancing after dinner. Dinner was delicious too, and we made sure that the wedding cake was the tastiest in town!

How incredibly lucky I am to be married to my dream guy! I married my best friend. He does daily things to show me that I am special to him and it's the most blissful thing in the world to get to spend every day with someone who you never get tired of talking with, who you know will always be there to comfort you and hold you. To get to take care of him, as he takes care of me is heaven on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment